HomeVisaTourist Attractions Learning Thai Thai Food Recipes Thai History Muay Thai

Meeting Thailand Friends Online

Meeting Thailand Friends Online :
Like online dating websites, there are websites that will connect you with friends in Thailand such as Thailovelink.com, More....

Date Thais for marriage tips 
Date Thais for marriage tips :
When you meet someone of the opposite sex in Thailand there are a few things to remember. First off, you should remember that the girls can touch the guys, but the guys can’t touch the girls More....

Do & Dont' In Thailand

 


 


Sponsored Links :


Learn Buddhism Religion Facts in Thailand : Meeting Friends Through Religion

          Religion is a good way to meet friends who have the same faith as you do. The national religion in Thailand is Buddhism. It makes up about 95% of the population. The other 5% are made up of Catholics, Protestants, Moslems, Hindus, and cultists. No matter what your religion is, though, you can make great friends by attending religious services and ceremonies together at a temple or a church.

          If you are a missionary, then this is the perfect time to not only spread the word about your religion, but it is also a great way to make lasting friendships. As you discuss your religious beliefs with others, you will be creating connections with them. You can create lifelong friends this way and when you go home, then you can always correspond with them via email and postal letters.

          If you are not a Buddhist, then you may have to look a little harder for your own religion and services to attend, but the effort will be well worth it. Being able to share your faith and beliefs with others of the same mind will make you feel connected to something larger than yourself. You can form some pretty strong bonds this way.

          Making friends in Thailand through religion is the perfect way to make friends. If you have children and your new friends have children, then they will be able to play with others in the same faith. Also, while your children are playing, then you can spend some time together, getting to know each other better and maybe making plans for future get togethers.

 

Learn Buddhism Religion Facts in Thailand

 


 

 

 
bottom
Home | Play Flash Games | Thai News | Muay Thai | Thai Food Recipes | Thai History | Thai Culture | Horoscopes |
Online Radio | Flight Booking | Hotel Booking | Moving To Thailand | Investment & Real Estate|Contact

2011 Thailandbuddy.com All Rights Reserved
( Learn Buddhism Religion Facts in Thailand )